Mr. Pugh was born and raised in Austin, Texas and has resided in the area for the last 30 years. He received his Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Information Systems from the University of Texas in 1999. He received his law degree from the University of Texas and was licensed to practice law in the State of Texas in 2005 and before the U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas in 2005 as well.
Mr. Pugh began his legal career with Slater, Kennon & Pugh Ltd.LLP in 2002, while still a student at the University of Texas Law School. Since that time, he has concentrated his practice in the area of civil litigation with primary emphasis in the areas of commercial litigation, collections, real estate, and consumer protection (DTPA).
Mr. Pugh practices in state and federal courts and is a member of the State Bar of Texas, Travis County Bar Association, and Texas Young Lawyers Association.In addition, Mr. Pugh is a Texas Department of Insurance Licensed Escrow Officer.
Areas of Practice:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Litigation
- Business Organizations
- Consumer Litigation
- Real Estate
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 2005
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2005
- 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas - J.D.
- University of Texas, Business School, Austin, Texas